Monday, April 13, 2009

Reflection - Adm.and Supervision Class

How has the structure of this course (team discussion, individual assignment) helped you to better understand the concepts presented? Through discussion with team mates, my perceptions of the concepts have been strenghtened. When I get others ideas it helps me to look at things differently. The individual assignments in this course has helped me to put all of aspects of a school improvement plan together and has caused me to look at it as a “whole” and to better see how the individual parts fit together.
How will the structure of this course better prepare you for your administrative roles? This course will help me see all apects of school improvement and will help me recognize all of the parts that are necessary in order to implement a full school improvement plan.
In what areas would you like additional content or support? I feel that the support for this class has been good and the content relevant, I do not feel that I need additional content or support.
What questions or comments do you have about either the content or the structure of this course? I have no questions, but I do feel that the structure of this course is conducive to learning this topic.

No comments:

Post a Comment